GPO properties in Windows 2003 server

I would like to access the Links tab of a GPO's properties dialogue
box.

In the books I have, it says the way to access the properties of a GPO
is to right click an OU in Active Directory Users and Computers and
select properties, then select the Group Policy tab. From there you
can access the GPO's porperties via the Properties button.

However I have installed GPMC, and the Group Policy tab is no longer
used. It has an Open button which, after a few "Catastrophic
failures", opens GPMC.

I cannot find a way to get the properties of a GPO once GPMC is
installed in Windows Server 2003. Is there a way once you have
installed GPMC??

many thanks,

Redbrendan.

Sorry there is no way for that so far I know, the GPMC takes over and the
tab is not used anymore in AD Users and Computers, I self find this as bad,
there would be nice to take use of both.

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson