can't find disable opening .exe prompting

I'm going nuts in GPO land! Where is the GPO to disable the window
prompting for opening .exe files? TIA!

--
Sincerely,
Mark Mancini, CCA, CCNA, Master CIW&CI, CNE 4&5, MCSE+I 4&2000

I'm not sure which setting you are talking about. You find it by searching
the group policy help file (gp.chm). It is found in the resource kit. You
can also search the group policy spreadsheet. IT is available at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7821C32F-DA15-438D-8E48-45915CD2BC14&displaylang=en .
I hope that helps.

--
Tim Hines, MCSE, MCSA