Using GP to set IE temp internet files size

How can I use GP to set the IE temporary internet files size??

--
Mike Matheny

Take a look at the following article

274846 How To Set Advanced Settings In Internet Explorer by Using Group
Policy
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=274846

--
Tim Hines, MCSE, MCSA