weird. LOL

Paths and Routes, Gateways and Routers, Tunnels and
Bridges. Traffic and collision, Crash and conflicts.. All
these terminologies give me a feeling of being nothing but
a truck driver on some freeway. Surely IT Techs have no
future with everyone around the world Overflowing on
FREEWAY. Off 100 words i read/hear, 90 are routes or paths
or gateways or tunnels!!! Guys love being truck drivers i
guess, as i havnt come across a single post replied by a
gal yet.

Anyways, coming to the issue i have regarding TCP/IP
I see weird IP adreesses and gateways in my dreams late
nights. I am unable to ping pong anything. What should i
do? :D:D:D

Name

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003