how to show date

Is there a way to show the date along with the time without have to expand
the toolbar?

Only with third part software. There are several free utilities that can do
this, just run a search on Google for either such a utility or look for free
utility download sites.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"nbuwalda" <nbuwalda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to show the date along with the time without have to expand
> the toolbar?

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

Here's a nifty little program I always include on systems I set up. It'll
do just what you are wanting. It's called TClockEx (freeware) and you can
take a look here:
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,6122,00.asp

In news:OKyP0TlDFHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
ras <ras_nb@yahoo.com> typed:

> Here's a nifty little program I always include on systems I set
> up. It'll do just what you are wanting. It's called TClockEx
> (freeware)
> and you can take a look here:
> http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,6122,00.asp

If you like TClockEx, I recommend that you try Tclock instead, I
think it's even better.

You can get it at a lot of places, including
http://www.freewarearena.com/html/index.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=64

or

http://tinyurl.com/5aeqm

Please reply to the newsgroup