Removing internet connction wizard

Hello,

I've been tryinf to find a way to remove the internet connection wizard from
starting up for a new user.

For example, when a user logs onto a machine for the first time, an icon is
placed on the desktop and when they run I.E. they are asked to go through
the steps.

I'd like to remove that and have it already setup.

Thank you in advance!

Sean

You could setup a group policy with the settings that you want. That will
remove the icon from the desktop and configure IE as well. This will also
remove the need to run the wizard.

--
Gary Mudgett, MCSE, MCSA
Windows 2000/2003 Directory Services

from your issue.

"Sean B" <sbranam@coronado(dot)k12(dot)ca(dot)us> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I've been tryinf to find a way to remove the internet connection wizard
from
> starting up for a new user.
>
> For example, when a user logs onto a machine for the first time, an icon
is
> placed on the desktop and when they run I.E. they are asked to go through
> the steps.
>
> I'd like to remove that and have it already setup.
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Sean

Latest posts