GP Software Installation - MSI switches

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

On my Win2000 Server I have a number of software installations that get
installed on computer startup via a GPO, this all works fine.

However, I have a msi package I want to install which I need to set switches
for, i.e. /T /J etc. However I see no way of doing this, and can't seem to
find out from anywhere

Has anyone any ideas or tips?

Thanks for any help you can give

Regards

Phil

Phil-
What do those switches do? Typically the way to implement this if the
switches are modifying some MSI behavior is to create a transform and then
associate it with the package.

--
Darren Mar-Elia
MS-MVP-Windows Management