GP Software Installation - MSI switches

On my Win2000 Server I have a number of software installations that get
installed on computer startup via a GPO, this all works fine.

However, I have a msi package I want to install which I need to set switches
for, i.e. /T /J etc. However I see no way of doing this, and can't seem to
find out from anywhere

Has anyone any ideas or tips?

Thanks for any help you can give

Regards

Phil
1 answer Last reply
More about software installation switches

    Phil-
    What do those switches do? Typically the way to implement this if the
    switches are modifying some MSI behavior is to create a transform and then
    associate it with the package.

    --
    Darren Mar-Elia
    MS-MVP-Windows Management

    "Phil" <anon@hotmail> wrote in message
    > On my Win2000 Server I have a number of software installations that get
    > installed on computer startup via a GPO, this all works fine.
    >
    > However, I have a msi package I want to install which I need to set
    switches
    > for, i.e. /T /J etc. However I see no way of doing this, and can't seem to
    > find out from anywhere
    >
    > Has anyone any ideas or tips?
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can give
    >
    > Regards