Greetings all.

I am an juv mod creator and am having loads of fun with the toolset
and scripting possibilities. My mods are gorwing more complex, however
there is one fundamental element that I am currently unsure of....the
endings.

How do you end a module? What happens when players reach the final
boss? Is there a way of finishing the game with a message / cut scene
etc. as opposed to just having them walk into a dead end?

All help will be thoroughly appreciated - many thanks in advance.

Meanblue.

Meanblue wrote:

> How do you end a module? What happens when players reach the final
> boss? Is there a way of finishing the game with a message / cut scene
> etc. as opposed to just having them walk into a dead end?

AFAIK there is only one way to do it "professionally": The funktion
EndGame() which takes the name of an end movie as parameter. If the
parameter is left empty, the Bioware Credits are played. If you want your
own ending, you will have to make a movie for that.

HTH
Hans

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:39:16 +0200, "Hans Wein"
<hwein_nospam_@gmx.net> wrote:

>Meanblue wrote:
>
>> How do you end a module? What happens when players reach the final
>> boss? Is there a way of finishing the game with a message / cut scene
>> etc. as opposed to just having them walk into a dead end?
>
>AFAIK there is only one way to do it "professionally": The funktion
>EndGame() which takes the name of an end movie as parameter. If the
>parameter is left empty, the Bioware Credits are played. If you want your
>own ending, you will have to make a movie for that.
>
>HTH
>Hans

Many thanks for your help. :)