Doin stuff with media player

I've been looking for a way to disable the radio feature from windows media
player accross our office and the only thing that I've come accross that
nearly fits the bill is someone told me you can force-apply a skin (say
corporate) to media player through GP which doesn't have a radio feature.
Has anyone had any experience with this ? Or can anyone point me in the
right direction.

I'm fairly green when it comes to group policy so some detailed directions
would be really appreciated. Also, is ther a way you can apply GP to one
machine just for testing purposes ?

Thanks a million for any assistance.
Gerry R

pDK

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

Hi

1. You might need to update your admin template from
Microsofts download site.
2. Import the template to your group policy and you can
edit the radio options in Media Player.

Cheers pdk for the reply. Will look into that. Is updating admin template
easy ? Is there a possibility it will muck up current settings ?

cheers again
gerryR