Policy Seting not applying

I have set up ADS with 150 users .I tried to apply some
group policy to some users and group but it is not
applying on the clients system.I'm using win 2000 pro as
clients.Please help me out solving this problem..
1 answer Last reply
More about policy seting applying

    First make sure that the users are within the scope of influence of the Group Policy
    as in if you create a GPO at the Organizational Unit Level, the user accounts must
    reside in that OU. Keep in mind that for domain users, account/password policy can
    only be applied at the domain level. Use gpresult from the support tools to see from
    what GPO's a user is redefining user configuration and the last time the policy was
    applied. Of course your dns configuration for the domain must be correct in that the
    domain members point ONLY to domain controllers as their preferred dns server as
    shown by ipconfig /all and domain controllers point only to themselves or other
    W2K/W2003 domain controllers running dns for the zone. --- Steve

    "Avinash" <ivynash@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have set up ADS with 150 users .I tried to apply some
    > group policy to some users and group but it is not
    > applying on the clients system.I'm using win 2000 pro as
    > clients.Please help me out solving this problem..

Policy Microsoft Windows