Blocking access to Control Panel

Hello All,

I'm fairly new with the group policy features but have been asked to find a
way to prevent users from accessing Control Panel, specifically area of it
that allow mofication of the user interface (such as mouse cursors, etc.).

Is there a way to do this through group policy?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Herb

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:16:34 -0400, "Newsgroups" <stullhe@nauticom.net> wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I'm fairly new with the group policy features but have been asked to find a
>way to prevent users from accessing Control Panel, specifically area of it
>that allow mofication of the user interface (such as mouse cursors, etc.).
>
>Is there a way to do this through group policy?
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>Herb

See tip 3539 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
See tip 258