Setting IE Temp Files cache via GPO

Using Preference Mode under User Config/Windows Settings/IE
Maintenance/Advanced you can specify how big the default setting for
Temporary Internet Files (User and Machine) can be. Problem is that it will
only allow 31MB to be set. If you set it higher than that it drops back
when you exit out of that screen. How can I create a custom ADM (or use the
GP Editor) to set it to 128MB?

Thanks,

Tom
2 answers Last reply
More about setting temp files cache

    first off why would you want it that high and second it
    slows the pc down. and i dont think you can if so i will
    check back later

    I have a group of users with a specific application that they are told
    requires that setting. I agree, it's overkill and will slow the PC, but the
    app does appear to run better when the cache is set that big.

    > first off why would you want it that high and second it
    > slows the pc down. and i dont think you can if so i will
    > check back later

Internet Explorer Cache Microsoft Windows