The following GPOs were not applied

Hi ,
I have this problem when I try the gpresult. Why? and I cann't control the
user's password policy using group policy but it can work in local computer
policy in the domain controller .

The following GPOs were not applied because they were filtered out
Local Group Policy
Filtering: Not Applied (Empty)

It probably means you do not have anything configured in the local Group
Policy available via gpresult.msc outside of Local Security Policy. Domain
password/account policy can only be configured at the domain level for
domain users which would be in Domain Security Policy by default. --- Steve