The following GPOs were not applied

Hi ,
I have this problem when I try the gpresult. Why? and I cann't control the
user's password policy using group policy but it can work in local computer
policy in the domain controller .

The following GPOs were not applied because they were filtered out
Local Group Policy
Filtering: Not Applied (Empty)
1 answer Last reply
More about gpos applied

    It probably means you do not have anything configured in the local Group
    Policy available via gpresult.msc outside of Local Security Policy. Domain
    password/account policy can only be configured at the domain level for
    domain users which would be in Domain Security Policy by default. --- Steve
    "triston" <tristonkong@htomail.com> wrote in message

    > Hi ,
    > I have this problem when I try the gpresult. Why? and I cann't control the
    > user's password policy using group policy but it can work in local
    computer
    > policy in the domain controller .
    >

    > The following GPOs were not applied because they were filtered out
    > Local Group Policy
    > Filtering: Not Applied (Empty)

Policy Domain Controller Microsoft Windows