convertingprogram from Excel to Pxl.

April 14, 2005 3:51:12 PM

Is there a program which can convert Exel-files to PXL-files, without using
activesync?

I have a document I have to mail to my pocketPC, but I have to convert it
first and I dont have the possibility to connect my Ipaq right now.
--
Mvh
martin [1620]

Hello,

I don't know of a way to convert outside of ActiveSync. However, in
ActiveSync setup, you can Tools>Options>Conversion Settings... and then tell
it not to convert Excel files to PXL. Just remember that it will take up
considerably more space.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"martin [1620]" <ngroup@XXXdecan.org> wrote in message
news:D 3ledf$27ks$1@newsbin.cybercity.dk...
> Is there a program which can convert Exel-files to PXL-files, without
> using activesync?
>
> I have a document I have to mail to my pocketPC, but I have to convert it
> first and I dont have the possibility to connect my Ipaq right now.
> --
> Mvh
> martin [1620]
> Remove XXX in email.

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 6:17:32 PM

pocket Excel should still open the desktop excel file. (the formatting may
need a bit of tweaking though) once it is opened you can then save as
Pocket excel file if you wish.

!