Terminal Services GPO

Ron

I configured a group policy a few months ago for
disconnected sessions for terminal services clients, but
when I go back into the GPO the terminal services object
is not there. It should be in the Computer
Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Compontents
tree, but it's not there. I know it has been there in the
past because I configured it.

Where did the terminal services listing go?

Thanks,
Ron

Hello,

To my knowledge the terminal service object is only available in Windows XP
or Small Business Server 2003. The only way I can see that you would have
the settings is if you edited the group policy from an XP machine. This
would give you the ADM files from the XP machine and would allow you to see
that setting. I hope this is helpful.

Please Reply Only to The Newsgroup

Thank You,

LaNae Ford

Support Engineer - MCSE

Directory Service Support

"Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I configured a group policy a few months ago for
> disconnected sessions for terminal services clients, but
> when I go back into the GPO the terminal services object
> is not there. It should be in the Computer
> Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Compontents
> tree, but it's not there. I know it has been there in the
> past because I configured it.
>
> Where did the terminal services listing go?
>
> Thanks,
> Ron

Ron

I am trying this on a upgraded (from Windows 2000 Advanced
Server) Windows Server 2003 Enterprise edition domain
controller. I have another GPO that I am able to see the
TS object/setting in, but cannot in the other.

Thanks,
Ron

confers no rights.