Adding printers to PCs using GP

MusTang

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2004

I created an OU with PCs inside. I added a startup script to add printers. The script looks tike this:

Dim net
Set net = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network")

net.AddWindowsPrinterConnection("\\Server\Library8100")
net.AddWindowsPrinterConnection("\\Server\Library-4500")

net.SetDefaultPrinter("\\Server\Library8100")

When the PC boots and runs the startup script I get the following error:

Line: 4
Char: 2
Errot: The system cannot find the file specified

Code: 80070002
Source: (null)

If I run the script while logged on, it runs file.

Any suggestions?

Posted 3 times, please see Gary's post under the thread titled "Adding printers using GP"
--
This post is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, expressed or implied. In no event shall I be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the application of the posted content.