Folder Redirection

Nik

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to implement folder redirection using
\\server_name\users$\%username% as the redirection path. However, I cannot
seem to get all the users' myDocuments folder to move. Any suggestions.

thanks
Nik

What event is being given in the Application Event log of the client
machine?

Also, ensure that all permissions are correct and review the following
article:
274443 How to dynamically create secure redirected folders by using
Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=274443

--
Gary Mudgett, MCSE, MCSA
Windows 2000/2003 Directory Services

from your issue.

"Nik" <nik(don't use)@webworksgy.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys,
> I'm trying to implement folder redirection using
> \\server_name\users$\%username% as the redirection path. However, I cannot
> seem to get all the users' myDocuments folder to move. Any suggestions.
>
> thanks
> Nik

TRENDING THREADS