Allow users to add hardware ( USB ).

Greetings,

I already searched in recent posts for this matter, but I
coundn't find the solution, so here is the problem:

I have users that must be able to add USB devices to their
computers ( namely, Pen-Disks ). Is there a GPO entry that
allows even members of the Users or Power Users groups to
be able to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo Monteiro

I don't know if this will solve your problem but try adding the users/group to the
user right for "load and unload device drivers" which normally contains only the
administrators group. Do that in the appropriate security policy or GPO under
computer configuration /security settings/local polices/user rights. --- Steve