Logon Scripts

Mike

Splendid

We have a Native Mode Windows 2000 AD domain. We are
still using logon scripts initiated from the netlogon
share. Sometimes XP will not run the logon scripts. I
have even set policies on some of the XP boxes to "Always
wait for the network at computer startup and logon" and I
have set a domain policy enabled for "Run Logon Scripts
Synchronously". But sometimes they still do not run. I
use an XP notebook and I occasionally have a problem and
I even use a scipt that is initiated via group policy.
What can be done about this? What am I missing? I would
also like to integrate my old logon scripts into my
different group policies. Can anyone point me to some
sample logon scripts that I could use in group policy?

Thanks

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:10:15 -0700, "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>We have a Native Mode Windows 2000 AD domain. We are
>still using logon scripts initiated from the netlogon
>share. Sometimes XP will not run the logon scripts. I
>have even set policies on some of the XP boxes to "Always
>wait for the network at computer startup and logon" and I
>have set a domain policy enabled for "Run Logon Scripts
>Synchronously". But sometimes they still do not run. I
>use an XP notebook and I occasionally have a problem and
>I even use a scipt that is initiated via group policy.
>What can be done about this? What am I missing? I would
>also like to integrate my old logon scripts into my
>different group policies. Can anyone point me to some
>sample logon scripts that I could use in group policy?
>
>Thanks

See if http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=318689 helps.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP