Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Computer cmpany name

Last response: in Business Computing
Share
June 15, 2011 10:03:36 PM

Hello,I plan on openning a bussiness soon, but dont have the name for the company yet. Do you have ANY ideas?
Company's bussiness is web development, but it might later do other computer related things (such as programming, sales, IT education etc.).

More about : computer cmpany

June 15, 2011 10:52:02 PM

Something people can actually remember.
A plant, maybe?
Philodendron Programming.
Just thinking.
Oh, and if you make a billion dollars, I totally get royalties.
June 16, 2011 12:23:39 AM

smedh said:
Hello,I plan on openning a bussiness soon, but dont have the name for the company yet. Do you have ANY ideas?
Company's bussiness is web development, but it might later do other computer related things (such as programming, sales, IT education etc.).

Where on the planet do you reside? I ask because you want your name to be relevant where you do business. Is this to be a brick and mortar (physical) business or a virtual (on the web) business? Also, do you want to register the name of your company the same as your website? This will cause you to do some research to make sure the name you eventually choose is available.

Good luck!
Related resources
June 16, 2011 2:47:11 PM

Who asks a forum for a business name?

What the hell:

Programmable Coffee Cup or PCC
June 16, 2011 7:22:34 PM

CompTIA_Rep said:
Who asks a forum for a business name?

What the hell:

Programmable Coffee Cup or PCC

'Tis indeed odd! Be fun to see where this goes....

How about Geek-O-Tronics Computers (geekotronicscomputers.com)?
June 16, 2011 8:22:18 PM

Geek-O-Tronics Computers Programming Sales and IT for All Your Needs.

geekotronicscomputersprogrammingsalesanditforallyourneeds.com
June 17, 2011 12:50:05 AM

CompTIA_Rep said:
Geek-O-Tronics Computers Programming Sales and IT for All Your Needs.

geekotronicscomputersprogrammingsalesanditforallyourneeds.com

HOOAH!!!! Just imagine the catchy little jingle to go along with that name!
July 16, 2012 10:10:44 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!