Blowing up??? C&C Generals

Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

I start a multiplayer game or skirmish and I blow up after about a
minute for no reason.
Can someone help.

timsfun timsfun@excite.com

"Timster" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> I start a multiplayer game or skirmish and I blow up after about a
> minute for no reason.
> Can someone help.
>
> timsfun timsfun@excite.com

wish i could get that far, for some reason now when i play skirmish after
about 90 min it gives me a serious error, used to be about 1- 30 now its 1-1
and seems to be when i mabout to wipe out the 4th out of 5
enemies..........damn anoying as nothing at all as changed

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:07:18 GMT, Timster <me@here.com> wrote:

>I start a multiplayer game or skirmish and I blow up after about a
>minute for no reason.

C&C Generals has a problem with it's anti-piracy feature that destroys all
units after one minute of play. The only way to get it working is to do a
reinstallation of the product.

(Happened with Red Alert 2 as well, but the odd thing was that it actually
fixed itself when you restart the program. Generals isn't as forgiving...)