How do I restrict a group policy to apply on specific clie..

Hi Folks!!

Can anyone tell me how to configure a GPO so that it is only applied if a user logs into specific clients?

I need to be able to setup a group policy so that when a user logs into a citrix session on our server farm the policy gets applied but when they log into a box standard PC the policy doesn't get applied.

I thought that I would be able to use WMI filtering but because my domains, servers and most are W2K this cant be done.

any help/hint appreciated

Thanks,

Kevin

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

You could most likely configure a computer policy and
enable loopback processing, so the computer policy would
apply to any user logging on.

HTH,
Ken