Arcane Archer: Enchant Arrows stacking

What does the Arcane Archer's Enchant Arrows ability stack with? That
is, if a twelfth level Arcane Archer fires a +1 arrow, will it count as
+1, as +6, or as +7? What about if the same Arcane Archer fires a
lightning arrow, or a +5 arrow from an unlimited ammunition bow?

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> What does the Arcane Archer's Enchant Arrows ability stack with? That
> is, if a twelfth level Arcane Archer fires a +1 arrow, will it count as
> +1, as +6, or as +7? What about if the same Arcane Archer fires a
> lightning arrow, or a +5 arrow from an unlimited ammunition bow?

Does this show up in the character screen? I forget if weapon bonus do....
Or if the Arcane one does...

I guess the best way to tell is to shoot something then when the roll is
shown in the dialogue box hit the space bar to pause then crank out the
math...

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:03:11 GMT, Kish <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in
Message-ID <zpcMc.1018$AY5.604@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>:

> What does the Arcane Archer's Enchant Arrows ability stack with?

It stacks with most everything -- magic bows, magic arrows, ability
enhancements, etc.

> That is, if a twelfth level Arcane Archer fires a +1 arrow, will it
> count as +1, as +6, or as +7?

The arrow will be +7 to damage.

> What about if the same Arcane Archer fires a
> lightning arrow, or a +5 arrow from an unlimited ammunition bow?

It stacks.

--
=''' Lord Alexander
c-OO Bastions of War Team PvP Arena

Alec Usticke wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:03:11 GMT, Kish <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in
> Message-ID <zpcMc.1018$AY5.604@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>:
>

>>What does the Arcane Archer's Enchant Arrows ability stack with?
>

> It stacks with most everything -- magic bows, magic arrows, ability
> enhancements, etc.

Very cool. Thanks.

Alec Usticke <alec@usticke.org> wrote in message news:<8nq7g0l1v8numtakef0lb01sg822jfhlbk@4ax.com>...
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:03:11 GMT, Kish <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in
> Message-ID <zpcMc.1018$AY5.604@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>:
>
> > What does the Arcane Archer's Enchant Arrows ability stack with?
>
> It stacks with most everything -- magic bows, magic arrows, ability
> enhancements, etc.
>
> > That is, if a twelfth level Arcane Archer fires a +1 arrow, will it
> > count as +1, as +6, or as +7?
>
> The arrow will be +7 to damage.
>
> > What about if the same Arcane Archer fires a
> > lightning arrow, or a +5 arrow from an unlimited ammunition bow?
>
> It stacks.

Hmm, not arguing with you as I haven't checked personally. I was
wondering the same thing as my Bard 9/AArcher 3 is now in Luskan.
She's dead without a hench, but with someone to occupy the mobs, she
can kick some serious butt. Actually, I've recently taken to whomping
on the easier stuff with my Bone<something> Flail. Having a modified
DEX of 26 or so means she doesn't get hit too much. But, that's
off-topic ....

Anyway, the docs clearly stat that to get the arcane archer bonus, you
need to use non-magical arrows. It doesn't show up either way on the
character sheet. Guess I'll have to check it myself but sounds like
the doc is wrong.

Warren

On 27 Jul 2004 08:33:40 -0700, wsmithjr001@yahoo.com (Warren) wrote in
Message-ID <81d917d0.0407270733.369eec88@posting.google.com>:

> Anyway, the docs clearly stat that to get the arcane archer bonus, you
> need to use non-magical arrows. It doesn't show up either way on the
> character sheet. Guess I'll have to check it myself but sounds like
> the doc is wrong.

That's right, it's wrong. AA's can use magical arrows.