HotU, Beneath the Ice - Help please!

I'm having trouble getting past the corridor of fire in the Beneath the
Ice. I'm a sorceror, and I've tried everything I can think of. I put on
all the fire resistance rings I have, and I've buffed up with all the
resistance spells I have. I still get killed about halfway down it.
I have a belt with fire immunity, but I'm the wrong class to wear it.

How do I get past it? Is there a way to turn it off?
Is there a spell I'm missing?
Or is there something I can actually wear that gives me immunity? Where
do I find it?

Thanks for the help!

Lance M

"Lance M" <monarch@airmail.net> wrote in message
> I'm having trouble getting past the corridor of fire in the Beneath the
> Ice. I'm a sorceror, and I've tried everything I can think of. I put on
> all the fire resistance rings I have, and I've buffed up with all the
> resistance spells I have. I still get killed about halfway down it.
> I have a belt with fire immunity, but I'm the wrong class to wear it.
>
> How do I get past it? Is there a way to turn it off?
> Is there a spell I'm missing?
> Or is there something I can actually wear that gives me immunity? Where
> do I find it?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lance M

The Sensi's amulet will allow you to assume pixie form and fly over the
fire. Yeah, I know. Pixie wings would be toast but it works.

Windigo