HotU, Beneath the Ice - Help please!

I'm having trouble getting past the corridor of fire in the Beneath the
Ice. I'm a sorceror, and I've tried everything I can think of. I put on
all the fire resistance rings I have, and I've buffed up with all the
resistance spells I have. I still get killed about halfway down it.
I have a belt with fire immunity, but I'm the wrong class to wear it.

How do I get past it? Is there a way to turn it off?
Is there a spell I'm missing?
Or is there something I can actually wear that gives me immunity? Where
do I find it?

Thanks for the help!

Lance M
1 answer Last reply
More about hotu beneath please

    "Lance M" <monarch@airmail.net> wrote in message
    > I'm having trouble getting past the corridor of fire in the Beneath the
    > Ice. I'm a sorceror, and I've tried everything I can think of. I put on
    > all the fire resistance rings I have, and I've buffed up with all the
    > resistance spells I have. I still get killed about halfway down it.
    > I have a belt with fire immunity, but I'm the wrong class to wear it.
    >
    > How do I get past it? Is there a way to turn it off?
    > Is there a spell I'm missing?
    > Or is there something I can actually wear that gives me immunity? Where
    > do I find it?
    >
    > Thanks for the help!
    >
    > Lance M

    The Sensi's amulet will allow you to assume pixie form and fly over the
    fire. Yeah, I know. Pixie wings would be toast but it works.

    Windigo

Games Video Games