DarkStormComputers

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2010
I launched my own import/export business based on the clevo laptop lineup. We are offering the overclockable bios out of the box and will also be putting mod kits out for the carried models. I am looking for some community support to try and make my business do a little better. Any advice is welcome as well as suggestions on how we can improve the website. I am not a web coder and am on a limited budget, this is why there is no configuration script available. I have been building desktop computers since 1993 and worked for compaq/hp for about 9 years in tech support before the merger and everything moved overseas. I am willing to do build to orders and quotes are always free. Bulk discounts are available on orders of 5 or more. I have been following articles on toms hardware for around 10 years (guestimate) and really have come to respect the knowledge of the community. Please help me make my distribution company a reality. Currently i have been deling with the modular lineup as it will allow for us to develop more universal kits based on the popular models.

Thank You Kindly

TRENDING THREADS