How do I run a cd manually?

February 9, 2005 9:09:04 AM

Its a cd that a friend gave me and it has no autorun file that I can find. So
how do I get the cd to run?

More about : run manually

February 9, 2005 12:15:05 PM

start > Run > Browse > select CD Drive > Select *.exe file > open > OK

Jeff

"newbie kirsty" <newbie kirsty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Its a cd that a friend gave me and it has no autorun file that I can find.
So
> how do I get the cd to run?
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 1:55:44 PM

You don't say what the CD is. If it's for an application you are trying to
install, select the drive in Explorer and look for a setup.exe or
install.exe file for that application.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User