How do I run a cd manually?

Its a cd that a friend gave me and it has no autorun file that I can find. So
how do I get the cd to run?
2 answers Last reply
More about manually

    start > Run > Browse > select CD Drive > Select *.exe file > open > OK

    Jeff

    "newbie kirsty" <newbie kirsty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Its a cd that a friend gave me and it has no autorun file that I can find.
    So
    > how do I get the cd to run?

    You don't say what the CD is. If it's for an application you are trying to
    install, select the drive in Explorer and look for a setup.exe or
    install.exe file for that application.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "newbie kirsty" <newbie kirsty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Its a cd that a friend gave me and it has no autorun file that I can find.
    > So
    > how do I get the cd to run?

CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP