Office Customer Experience

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Is there a way (using the Office templates) to disable
the Customer Experience Improvement Program applet
[effectively click the NO radio button for the user] ?

I can't see a way in the Office general template, but
that doesn't mean I missed it. Any ideas?

TIA

Ken

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Oops, nevermind... I posted too soon!

I found it...For those who need:

Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Common

Value name: QMEnable

Value type: DWORD

Value data: [0 | 1]

Setting the QMEnable data value to 1 enables the program;
setting it to 0 disables it. This setting is available as
a policy in the Office11.adm policy template under Office
2003 | Help | Privacy Settings | Enable Customer