Can USERS group members create shares

Hi,
We've use Windows 2000 Prof. and all users in USERS group. Is there any way
to users can create sharing ? I know at least Power Users group members can
do that. I hope there would be a way. (may be by group policy)

Thanks.

There is not Group Policy setting or other work around. The user will need to be at
least a power user. --- Steve