Mind control evidence (Prison)

Shade

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

I killed the Head Goeler (sp?) prison guy. The brain alien thing
disappeared. Now, the Sedona won't give me a reward until I bring
evidence of the mind control alien.

How do I get? Did I lose it when I killed the brain alien?

Thanks,
Curtis

Shade wrote:
> I killed the Head Goeler (sp?) prison guy. The brain alien thing
> disappeared. Now, the Sedona won't give me a reward until I bring
> evidence of the mind control alien.
>
> How do I get? Did I lose it when I killed the brain alien?

Very old bug. I hope you have a save game from before the battle with
the Head Gaoler. In the screen that pops up as soon as you run your CD,
click Update and install the latest patch, then redo the battle.

Shade

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah. I do and I did. I finally was able to recover the brain piece.

Thanks,
Curtis