Error when opening GPOs

We're getting an error when opening the All Users and
Default Domain GPOs:

inetres.adm line 158
Error 62 Corresponding strings not found

Thanks very much for any insights you may have!

Bob H.

Bob-
Sounds like the error one gets when you attempt to edit a GPO that was
updated using XP, SP2 from a Win2K box. I don't think they've fixed this
yet. Anyone?

--
Darren Mar-Elia
MS-MVP-Windows Management

"Bob H." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We're getting an error when opening the All Users and
> Default Domain GPOs:
>
> inetres.adm line 158
> Error 62 Corresponding strings not found
>
> Thanks very much for any insights you may have!
>
> Bob H.

TRENDING THREADS