Error when opening GPOs

We're getting an error when opening the All Users and
Default Domain GPOs:

inetres.adm line 158
Error 62 Corresponding strings not found

Thanks very much for any insights you may have!

Bob H.
1 answer Last reply
More about error opening gpos

    Bob-
    Sounds like the error one gets when you attempt to edit a GPO that was
    updated using XP, SP2 from a Win2K box. I don't think they've fixed this
    yet. Anyone?

    --
    Darren Mar-Elia
    MS-MVP-Windows Management

    "Bob H." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We're getting an error when opening the All Users and
    > Default Domain GPOs:
    >
    > inetres.adm line 158
    > Error 62 Corresponding strings not found
    >
    > Thanks very much for any insights you may have!
    >
    > Bob H.

Policy Microsoft Windows