Setting security level "High" for Internet zone through GPO

Is there a way to configure that through domain
policy on w2k DC? Also I would like to be able to configure trusted
sites through GPO.

It seems to me that this would be a very good way to
defend against many forms of adaware, spyware, trojans...

Drazen

On 2 Aug 2004 04:27:27 -0700, drazen_petrek@yahoo.com (Drazen) wrote:

>Is there a way to configure that through domain
>policy on w2k DC? Also I would like to be able to configure trusted
>sites through GPO.
>
>It seems to me that this would be a very good way to
>defend against many forms of adaware, spyware, trojans...
>
>Drazen

See tip 6644 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP