Group Policies

I have created an OU using win2k. I added two terminal
servers to this OU. I have applied polices to this OU,
such as remove control panel, and hide drives A,B,C,D,E,Z.
Set User Group Policy loopback processing mode to Enable.
I can only get this policy to take affect on user logins
about 2 percent of the time. If I run secedit commands, i
can usually get it to work for the user login,but if they
log out and log back in again ,the policy does not seem to
apply again. Also this policy is only working on one of
the servers in the OU. How can i trouble shoot this and
make sure the policy sticks 100%.

You may want to turn up logging. There is a great
webcast on that subject

How are you hiding your drives? Are you hiding all of
them or just a subset?

us;231289&sd=tech

Have you tried applying the policies to the "users'" OU?