Help required finding nwvault module

Last year I played (solo) a module downloaded from the nwn vault, enjoyed
it, thought it might be good to play online multiplayer with the group of
friends I'm playing with at the moment.

Problem: I reformated my computer since, and don't have it anymore :(

I think it was a hall of fame rated module. The best part I remember (and
why I would like to replay it multiplayer), was defending a town/city
against three waves of attackers, you had to protect the 'Captain' of the
guard, river with two bridges on the south end of the battlefield where you
start, and you had to bring back some trophy (usually the head :) of the
enemy leader (first wave was a winter wolf?) of each wave of attackers, when
you gave this - the next attack started. You could also order around a few
allied troops as cannon fodder....

Failing this, anybody got any user module recommendations for a group of 3-5
players, average level 15?

We have played OC, SOU, HOTU[Solo], Raven, Citidel of Blood[1-3], Sitrei
Knell, plus others which I can't remember.....

Thanks!

---

Drax

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:17:21 +0100, "Sloth"
<dave@removethis.sloth.plus.com> wrote:

>Last year I played (solo) a module downloaded from the nwn vault, enjoyed
>it, thought it might be good to play online multiplayer with the group of
>friends I'm playing with at the moment.
>
>Problem: I reformated my computer since, and don't have it anymore :(
>
>I think it was a hall of fame rated module. The best part I remember (and
>why I would like to replay it multiplayer), was defending a town/city
>against three waves of attackers, you had to protect the 'Captain' of the
>guard, river with two bridges on the south end of the battlefield where you
>start, and you had to bring back some trophy (usually the head :) of the
>enemy leader (first wave was a winter wolf?) of each wave of attackers, when
>you gave this - the next attack started. You could also order around a few
>allied troops as cannon fodder....
>
>Failing this, anybody got any user module recommendations for a group of 3-5
>players, average level 15?
>
>We have played OC, SOU, HOTU[Solo], Raven, Citidel of Blood[1-3], Sitrei
>Knell, plus others which I can't remember.....
>
>Thanks!

Sounds like An Ancient Heart but, you have to start at low level. At
the end of the Mod you face waves of Frost Giants. There a new HotU
version out.

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1048101382969.shtml

"Drax" <Drax@never.com> wrote in message

> Sounds like An Ancient Heart but, you have to start at low level. At
> the end of the Mod you face waves of Frost Giants. There a new HotU
> version out.
>
> http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1048101382969.shtml

Thanks, looks like it was 'An Ancient Heart', I had a look at the comments
in the vault and it does sound very familar. Pity it's level 1 start, time
to roll up some new characters......

---