Stuck: Oleff's artifacts

Shade

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

I collected the arrows, shield, and sword and used them all. Is there
an add'l artifact to collect? The quest is not showing as completed.

Where are all of the artifacts to give to Oleff? I think that I must
have missed one because I'm now right before the Cure ritual. I don't
want to turn in the dryad's hair until I turn in all of the artifacts.

Or. . . .does the last artifact that Oleff wants occurs after the Cure ritual?

Thanks,
Curtis

"Shade" <dark@darkness.net> wrote in message
> I collected the arrows, shield, and sword and used them all. Is there
> an add'l artifact to collect? The quest is not showing as completed.
>
> Where are all of the artifacts to give to Oleff? I think that I must
> have missed one because I'm now right before the Cure ritual. I don't
> want to turn in the dryad's hair until I turn in all of the artifacts.
>
> Or. . . .does the last artifact that Oleff wants occurs after the Cure
ritual?

You don't turn in the arrow, shield and sword. The arrow, shield and sword
are keys to the rooms where the artifacts are. You will find a chest next
to each of the three rooms, each with a paper that has a riddle on it,
telling you which artifact to place in the chest.

Shade wrote:

> I collected the arrows, shield, and sword and used them all. Is there
> an add'l artifact to collect? The quest is not showing as completed.
>
> Where are all of the artifacts to give to Oleff? I think that I must
> have missed one because I'm now right before the Cure ritual. I don't
> want to turn in the dryad's hair until I turn in all of the artifacts.

How many have you found? If you found three, you found all /artifacts/,
though there's someone at the Moonstone Mask who's worth talking to.

> Or. . . .does the last artifact that Oleff wants occurs after the Cure
> ritual?

No. Nothing in this chapter will occur after the Cure ritual.

No the cure ritual is the last part and you go straight off to the end of
the chapter and can't get back to the city. Um, there's another artefact I
think but I'm damned if I can remember what it is. Don't you have a bit of
paper with a clue on it?

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> No the cure ritual is the last part and you go straight off to the end of
> the chapter and can't get back to the city.

Actually, the cure ritual is the beginning of the second module
(Chapter1E). Once you tell Aribeth you're ready for the ritual, Chapter
1 ends and you can't get back out into the city.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

> I collected the arrows, shield, and sword and used them all. Is there
> an add'l artifact to collect? The quest is not showing as completed.

Perhaps you missed one of them - they'll be either lying on the floor,
inside some container, or inside the holy pool of lost quest items (tm).

> Where are all of the artifacts to give to Oleff? I think that I must
> have missed one because I'm now right before the Cure ritual. I don't
> want to turn in the dryad's hair until I turn in all of the artifacts.

IIRC you need to give these to Oleff:

A piece of armor
An amulet
A journal (not really sure about this)

"KC Wong" <my@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > I collected the arrows, shield, and sword and used them all. Is there
> > an add'l artifact to collect? The quest is not showing as completed.
>
> Perhaps you missed one of them - they'll be either lying on the floor,
> inside some container, or inside the holy pool of lost quest items (tm).
>
> > Where are all of the artifacts to give to Oleff? I think that I must
> > have missed one because I'm now right before the Cure ritual. I don't
> > want to turn in the dryad's hair until I turn in all of the artifacts.
>
> IIRC you need to give these to Oleff:
>
> A piece of armor
> An amulet
> A journal (not really sure about this)

One is definitely a book. I couldn't remember the amulet, but I know your
other two are right.