Connectly Remotely

jeff

I want to setup two users so they can connect to my server through Computer
Management, to unlock users accounts. Can't I do this through the local
policy on the server?

They would have to be administrators on the server and then they could use Computer
Management - other computer and enter the server name or IP. I assume you mean local
accounts. In Active Directory you can delegate that right to regular users for non
privileged accounts by selecting the Organizational Unit where the users are located
and then right click and start the delegation wizard.. --- Steve