Policy for creating desktop toolbars

I am setting up a network for a company, and they want all the computers'
desktops to have a standard toolbar - the QuickLaunch would probably be
fine - with all their basic programs: Word, Excel, Access, QuickBooks and
Outlook. Can this be done with Group Policy, or any other way centrally from
the server? I just don't want to run around to every single computer and
create this toolbar.

Thanks.

Hi Tim,

I understand that you want to customize the Quick Launch bar via Group
Policy. Unfortunately, such a policy doesn't exist. However, you can copy
the shortcuts to a shared folder and have all the users run a logon script
to copy the shortcuts from the shared folder to their personal folder,
specifically, %userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Quick Launch.

You may want to refer to the following KB article for more information on
how to assign script via group policy.

322241.KB.EN-US HOW TO: Assign Scripts in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;322241

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or
concerns.

Sincerely,

William Wang
Microsoft Online Partner Support