Stuck: Artifacts

Shade

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

I'm just about to turn in the dryad's hair, but Oleff's Tyr artifacts
quest hasn't been completed yet.

Where are the three artifacts to give to Oleff? I've already used the
shield, arrow, and sword. So far, if memory serves, I've turned into
two artifacts to Oleff.

Thanks.

Shade wrote:
> Where are the three artifacts to give to Oleff?

In the Blacklake district, inside a house along the south side, there is
a secret passage behind a bookcase. Convince the woman to give you the
password, go through the passge, kill the undead, open the secret door
by putting the ceremonial arrow in the chest and enter Never's tomb.
Kill or run past the Swords of Never and get Never's armor from the
sarcophagus.

In the Beggar's Nest, after entering the graveyard, there's a door with
a riddle chest outside it. Open the door by putting the ceremonial
shield in the chest and get The Ancient Chronicles of Halueth Never from
the sarcophagus inside.

In the Docks area, enter the Aqueducts through the Silver Sails Trading
Co. Find the door with the riddle chest, put the ceremonial sword in the
chest, and get an amulet called The Ancient Symbol of Tyr.

Give these to Oleff.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Shade

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

Thank you very much.

On 2004-08-03 08:10:23 -0600, Barry Scott Will