GP and Remote Desktop

Is there any way using group policy that I can set the
remote desktop settings. I looked in the admin templates
and found nothing, or could it be set through the
registry. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop

    Hi Glenn,

    Yes, they're under Terminal Services
    Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Terminal
    Services\

    "Glenn V" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way using group policy that I can set the
    > remote desktop settings. I looked in the admin templates
    > and found nothing, or could it be set through the
    > registry. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Remote Desktop Policy Microsoft Windows