GP and Remote Desktop

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 5, 2004 1:44:52 PM

Is there any way using group policy that I can set the
remote desktop settings. I looked in the admin templates
and found nothing, or could it be set through the
registry. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

More about : remote desktop

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 3:51:09 PM

Hi Glenn,

Yes, they're under Terminal Services
Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Terminal
Services\

!