windows explorer options

I am trying to make a change in the folder options with in
windows explorer. Specifically I want to deselect
the 'browse in same window' box found in the advanced
section of the file types tab in folder options. Would
like to make the changes to all computers on network
without going to each. Is there anything in group policy
or registry edit that I could apply in group policy.

Thank you,

Mike

This setting is saved in BrowserFlags value under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\<File
Type> key. If checkbox ischecked this value is not present. If unchecked,
this value is dword:00000008. You can deploy it to domain computers using
startup script through GPO.
e.g. for MS Word documets (.DOC extention) reg file will be as follows:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.Document.8]
"BrowserFlags"=dword:00000008

hth,