Finding and Adding new group policies

Hello,

Where do I find and how do I add new group policies. For
instance, I don't have terminal server settings under
windows components and I need it. Where do I find
additional policy settings(preferably MS approved) and how
do I make them available in the group policy.

Thanks very much,

Eric

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:03:17 -0700, "Eric Martin"

>Hello,
>
>Where do I find and how do I add new group policies. For
>instance, I don't have terminal server settings under
>windows components and I need it. Where do I find
>additional policy settings(preferably MS approved) and how
>do I make them available in the group policy.
>
>Thanks very much,
>
>Eric

See tip 4252 » How do I upgrade a Windows 2000 Active Directory Group Policy
object (GPO) to support the new features in Windows XP? in the 'Tips & Tricks'
at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.