group policy

Hi
I am facing a problem that my domain user changes local
administrator password by clicking manage on computer
icon.So i want to block my domain user from changing local
admin password through group policy.
Thanks

The only way to prevent that is to not allow your users to be administrators on the
local computer. Remove their domain account from the local administrators group,
verify that the membership of the local administrators group is correct, and then
change the password of the built in administrator account to something they do not
know. I would also enable auditing of account management on your domain computers to
see if they are again accessing administrator accounts. It is easy to reset the local
administrator account password if the user can boot from a floppy or cdrom. You can
configure computers to boot only from the hard drive in cmos and then password
protect the cmos settings and hopefully the computer case has a lock on it. ---
Steve