Group Policy items disappearing

mark

I have recently have this problem with Group Policy where
I used to set things for Terminal Server under \Computer
Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components

There was a Terminal Services template and now its gone.
Does anyone know why or how I can get it back?

Group policy settings under the Admin templates are controlled by adm files.

Is it possible you were using a Windows XP machine to view/modify the group
policy and now on the Windows 2000 it is not present?

I checked on my W2k SP4 clean install and it doesn't have that section,
however my Win XP does.

When you use machine with updated ADM files it will copy those to the
policy. But they can only be utilized from the newer machine

--
James Brandt [MSFT]