The GPO information on my client are no longer displayed!!!!

Hi!

I would like to know if there is a particular group policy that
enables/disables the display of the information that appears before the Logon
window comes up!
Because recently I noticed on all my Clients PC's that all the information
concerning for example the group policies being applied are not longer
displayed.

Hope someone will be able to help me out!
Thanks in advance.
Julien.

Julien,

I am not really sure what you are saying here. Are you talking about when a
WIN2000 Professional System boots up you see the different screens (
applying security policies, etc. )?

Do your clients PCs still point to your internal DNS Servers?

Cary

"Julien" <Julien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I would like to know if there is a particular group policy that
> enables/disables the display of the information that appears before the
Logon
> window comes up!
> Because recently I noticed on all my Clients PC's that all the information
> concerning for example the group policies being applied are not longer
> displayed.
>
> Hope someone will be able to help me out!
> Thanks in advance.
> Julien.

Hi Cary!!

Yes, I'm sorry! I forgot to mention that my clients were all based on the
"Windows 2000 Professional" OS!
And yes, all the info that should be displayed when the Win2K Pro boots up
are no longer displayed!
For example, normally when installing a new Software via System Policies,
this should be displayed before the logon window comes up! BUT it's not!
So I was wondering why!

If you could help me out with this issue this would be very nice!
Thanks for your time!
Julien.