Temple of Apshai Lvl 1

Decided to go ahead with the project.

Have a first draft of Level 1 done.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, I'll have it up in
multiplayer under [Action], the server name "xyzzy" from about 4pm to
6pm EST today.

Barry Scott Will wrote:
> John Baker wrote:
>
>> Decided to go ahead with the project.
>>
>> Have a first draft of Level 1 done.
> Is this:
>
> http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1092910319000.shtml
>
> yours, or has someone else decided to do the same project?

It's mine. I use two email addresses, the other one is the one I use
exclusively for gaming related purposes.

BTW, the module that links to is a beta release of all 4 levels of the
original Temple of Apshai. I'd love to get comments and suggestions if
anyone feels like downloading it and checking it out.

I'm planning on doing Upper Reaches of Apshai and Curse of Ra too.
Hardly any scripting is required for these games because the originals
were so simple. Pretty much just make the map, place encounters, traps,
and some pretty placeables and they're done.

John Baker wrote:
> It's mine. I use two email addresses, the other one is the one I use
> exclusively for gaming related purposes.

Congratulations on getting your first module under your belt. I'll try
to check it out soon.

> I'm planning on doing Upper Reaches of Apshai and Curse of Ra too.
> Hardly any scripting is required for these games because the originals
> were so simple. Pretty much just make the map, place encounters, traps,
> and some pretty placeables and they're done.

That's the best kind. :)
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications