What AMD should do for its fans.

epsilon84

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2006
Can you imagine Sharikou, Baron, MadModMike and Barcelona_Xtreme all in the same room? The mind boggles. :lol:

HaHaHa!

This means comedic postings about Epsilon. That ought to be fun.

LOL I think you'll be too excited to remember me Baron, once you step foot inside an AMD building I think the people inside should don diving suits and oxygen tanks in case they drown in your drool... :oops: :lol:

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
Can you imagine Sharikou, Baron, MadModMike and Barcelona_Xtreme all in the same room? The mind boggles. :lol:

HaHaHa!

LOL I think you'll be too excited to remember me Baron, once you step foot inside an AMD building I think the people inside should don diving suits and oxygen tanks in case they drown in your drool... :oops: :lol:

Oh really. Maybe you shouldn't have let your honeymoon pics surface.

You and Jack do look cute though.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished

HaHaHa!

WOW dude. That was a straight knockout shot. Props to BM :lol:

clairvoyant129

Distinguished
May 27, 2006

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't laughed like this in a quite a while. Thanks.

But I think you should leave out Barron, he isn't fanatical as Sharikouisamoron, MMM, Mrs. MMM, and Barcelona_isnotXtreme.

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
Man, what i would give to get full access to one of intels fab plants for a day...

Orly? How much we talkin?

My computers, my consoles, all my money, pretty much everything i own. But if i have full access to an entire fab plan who knows what i would find. Full access means everything, so i would copy the contents of every HDD in the plant. They have to have schematics of some sort for there cpu's, if i got ahold of those i could sell them to AMD, or VIA, who knows how much they would pay? AMD could just tweak the the deisign of the C2D and bit and call it there own, then they would have an extremly strong competitor to intels entire line.

HaHaHa!

owned

Bobsama

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
I'll take a tour of the fab...only thing is... i get a shipment of 45nm quad-core out of the deal? I'd test anything from Intel! Just give me components and I'd happily test the newest processors on the best games. Can anyone do the same for me at a nVidia chipset fab or a BFG plant? I want my hands on a Quad-SLI set of 8800GTX's on water-cooling! (Each water-cooler is only 1 slot instead of the bulky 2-slots on everything else)

Any chance you can set me up with those tours? :lol:

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006

HaHaHa!

You and Jack do look cute though. I gotta admit..that's funny.I think that's the first real sense of humor i've seen from you Baron. :D

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005

HaHaHa!

You and Jack do look cute though. I gotta admit..that's funny.I think that's the first real sense of humor i've seen from you Baron. :D

So you only like "pictorial humor?" It took me 3 minutes to find that pic. I like sarcastic humor. Like

why does your girlfriend have such a long nose?

sailer

Splendid
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=130149

Listen to the enthusiasts :wink:

Beside the enthusiasts, it should try listening to its stockholders. No more underperforming junk, but cpu's that really step up the performance and deliver them sometime before 2010. It would be nice to see AM3, K8L, or whatever now, not next year or the year after, or some time further out. By that time, Intel will be so far ahead that the planned cpus will be obsolete before they're released.

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=130149

Listen to the enthusiasts :wink:

Beside the enthusiasts, it should try listening to its stockholders. No more underperforming junk, but cpu's that really step up the performance and deliver them sometime before 2010. It would be nice to see AM3, K8L, or whatever now, not next year or the year after, or some time further out. By that time, Intel will be so far ahead that the planned cpus will be obsolete before they're released.

I think it's unfair to say ANY X2 is "junk." Core 2 is faster but anyone knows that even X2 is complete overkill for most people.

If Barcelona gets above Clovertown and Agena Clovertown and Kuma Core 2 what will you say then?
That it's a good thing Intel is working on Penryn? There is a good chance that will happen.