Audit deletion of a folder

SSK

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

Dear Sir ,

Need to audit deletion of a folder . But the object access should not be
enabled in Domain Controller Security Policy . If the object access should be
enabled then it should not fill the security log file in event viewer .
Please Help

Auditing writes to the security event log, no way that I know of around
that.
If you have a folder on one specific machine why not enable auditing on that
one specific machine or folder?

--
James Brandt [MSFT]