Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Anybody know if the Witch's Wake series has been abandoned, or if there's
still a possibility that further modules will come out? I just played
through the first one, went to the bioware site, and the last status update
for the second module was marked Feb 2003.

"Leo Fellmann" <l.fellmann@free.fr> wrote in message

> Kris wrote:
> | Anybody know if the Witch's Wake series has been abandoned, or if
there's
> | still a possibility that further modules will come out? I just played
> | through the first one, went to the bioware site, and the last status
> update
> | for the second module was marked Feb 2003.
>
> THe second module is under development but will be a paying download -
> it will lauch the new Digital Distribution program.

Paying download?? They pay you to download it??

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Leo Fellmann" <l.fellmann@free.fr> wrote in message

> Kris wrote:
> | Anybody know if the Witch's Wake series has been abandoned, or if
there's
> | still a possibility that further modules will come out? I just played
> | through the first one, went to the bioware site, and the last status
> update
> | for the second module was marked Feb 2003.
>
> THe second module is under development but will be a paying download -
> it will lauch the new Digital Distribution program.
> Leo Fellmann

Thanks!

Kris wrote:

>>THe second module is under development but will be a paying download -
>>it will lauch the new Digital Distribution program.
>>Leo Fellmann
>

> Thanks!

Apparently, the 1.65 patch will include some code to allow for Digital
Distribution content, which should give a hint about the timeframe. (The
1.63 patch has been skipped, and the 1.64 beta patch was just released
yesterday.) Much of what Bioware's said about the Digital Distribution
program was posted on the Bioware Witch's Wake forum, so it looks like
Witch's Wake II will be used to launch the DD program.

> THe second module is under development but will be a paying download -
> it will lauch the new Digital Distribution program.

Digital Distribution program?
Oh great! just what we needed! another "Steam" to ruin another game....
Thanx Bioware/Atari!