Clearing Internet Explorer Cache on Logoff

Is there a GPO setting that will force the Internet cache to delete at
logoff. I've seen third party utilities that will do this job, but is there a
built in solution from Microsoft? Thanks for your help.

I know of no policy setting to do that in W2K. You migh try a logoff script for the
user to delete files in the folder. Try del C:\"Documents and
Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files"\*.* /Q /F /S . Be sure
to test as if it works, it could add quite a bit of time to a logoff. --- Steve

--- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;322241

"admin@kshospital.no" <admin@kshospital.no@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9DD59749-01BF-455B-9187-76315969E010@microsoft.com...