--
Daniel Blakemore
Mini Gallery #1 - http://www.pbase.com/mylordkhorne/
#2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_name=MYLORDKHORNE
ICQ:14459824 Yahoo IM: mylordkhorne

Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 17:32:04 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel \"Naughty Tentacles\"
Blakemore" <Daniel.Blakemore@nospam.btopenworld.com> wrote:

>Whilst doing a minor spring clean on my PC, I somehow stupidly neglected to
>backup my savegames for C&C:TS... :( After kicking myself repeatedly, I
>had a quick look 'round the 'net, but all I can seem to find is hints and
>tips.
>
>Could some kind soul help me out with either a savegame for the beginning of
>the Capture Hammerfest level, or point me to a level skip cheat or trainer?
>I'd prefer the former, as it'd be less temptation to use it on future
>levels, but I'll take what help I can get ;) I *really* don't want to have
>to slog thru' all the early missions again :D

For the GDI "Capture Hammerfest" mission, the following steps need to be
taken.
1. Look for a nod radar tower in a middle of a lake. When you find it,
proceed to the next step, but don't touch it as you will place your mission
in jeopardy.
2. Northeast of the Radar, there is destroyable terrain. This grants you
access to a piece of land.
3. This small piece of land is within range of enemy powerplants. Destroy
them to disable the oblisk of light blocking your path.
4. Once you are past the oblisk, search for a destroyable cliff on the
northwest corner of the map. Once you do so, you can then reclaim the
Hammerfest base by capturing powerplants and the standard critical
buildings.

<Daniel.Blakemore@nospam.btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Whilst doing a minor spring clean on my PC, I somehow stupidly neglected
> backup my savegames for C&C:TS... :( After kicking myself repeatedly, I
> had a quick look 'round the 'net, but all I can seem to find is hints and
> tips.
>
> Could some kind soul help me out with either a savegame for the beginning
of
> the Capture Hammerfest level, or point me to a level skip cheat or
trainer?
> I'd prefer the former, as it'd be less temptation to use it on future
> levels, but I'll take what help I can get ;) I *really* don't want to
have
> to slog thru' all the early missions again :D
>
> --
> Daniel Blakemore
> Mini Gallery #1 - http://www.pbase.com/mylordkhorne/
> #2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_name=MYLORDKHORNE
> ICQ:14459824 Yahoo IM: mylordkhorne

Hi and thanks for writing
unfortunately i lost all my saved games. bad hard drive caused me to have to
delete alot of stuff. but that was a year ago

anyway, i did find a site:

http://www.planetcnc.com/files/main/index.asp?category=tiberiansun&section=savedgames

since it has firestorm as well, and an Enable missions (kinda like a level
warp) you can pick what you like.

Fight Win Prevail
but never cheat

Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

> anyway, i did find a site:

http://www.planetcnc.com/files/main/index.asp?category=tiberiansun&section=s
avedgames
> since it has firestorm as well, and an Enable missions (kinda like a level
> warp) you can pick what you like.

Bingo! Cheers very much, you're a lifesaver! I dunno how I missed that
site... :)

#2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_name=MYLORDKHORNE

> > anyway, i did find a site:

http://www.planetcnc.com/files/main/index.asp?category=tiberiansun&section=s
> avedgames
> > since it has firestorm as well, and an Enable missions (kinda like a
level
> > warp) you can pick what you like.
>
> Bingo! Cheers very much, you're a lifesaver! I dunno how I missed that
> site... :)
>
> --
> Daniel Blakemore
> Mini Gallery #1 - http://www.pbase.com/mylordkhorne/
> #2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_name=MYLORDKHORNE
> ICQ:14459824 Yahoo IM: mylordkhorne

your welcome
and if u need help with the mission, i have a walkthru

--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat