Console Command Question

I've just started playing NWNs again for the first time in about 6 months. I
have the 1st SoU expansion and will be getting the 2nd expansion soon.

I used to use a console command to unlock the overhead PoV so that the veiw
could be positioned more horizontally to an over-the-shoulder view.

I forgot the actual command to do this on the console. I'd appreciate it if
someone could remind me and also, is there a link somewhere where an
overview of all console commands exists?

Thank You,

John

Here is your link http://nwn.bioware.com/players/commands.html